The Best Beginner Knitting Kit Ever!
Includes Everything Below:
Knitting Pretty DVD 1: Basic Knitting – Learn how to knit, purl, cast on, bind off, as well as the Garter Stitch and the Stockinet Stitch.
Knitting Pretty DVD 2: Intermediate Knitting – The fun continues in Lesson 2 as Jill teaches Ribbing, Double Ribbing and Binding off in Ribbing. Learn multiple ways to Increase Stitches and Decrease Stitches, as well as how to Fix Your Mistakes.
Knitting Pretty DVD 3: Working with Color – Incorporate colorful patterns and designs into your knitting! Learn how to knit colorful Vertical and Horizontal Stripes, the Intarsia and Fair Isle techniques. You’ll also learn how to follow a Color Chart and create your own Yarn Bobbins.
Karabella Aurora 8 Extra Fine Merino Yarn – Karabella Yarns produces their luxurious yarns in Italy at the best spinning mills. This high-end yarn is pre-shrunk and machine washable. Two (2) Skeins of worsted weight yarn per kit. Choice of 6 beautiful colors (a $42 value alone).
US Size 8 (5mm) 9 inch Bamboo Knitting Needles – Takumi Premium Bamboo Knitting Needles are the best on the market. Light with a velvety-smooth finish to rest comfortably in your hand. Also eco-friendly with no petro-chemicals to harm the environment.
Chibi Darning Needles – Gold-tone darning needles with large eyes and bent tips make weaving ends and finishing seams a snap. Two needles in a handy transparent case.
Row Counter – Track your rows and stitches with this easy-to-read hand-held counter.
Point Protectors – Keep stitches from sliding off your needles.
Knitting Channel Tote Bag
- THE ULTIMATE BEGINNER’S KNITTING KIT + 3 DVDs take you from Beginner to Advanced in 3 x 30 Minute Lessons!
- Don’t just learn to knit – learn The Knitting Pretty method and finish your first project – a beautiful scarf!
- Everything you need to learn to knit and finish your project DELIVERED IN ONE BOX!
- AVAILABLE in 7 COLORS: Camel, Denim, Sea Foam, Persimmon, Forest Green, Burnt Orange and Magenta.
- Learn from Celebrity Knitting Coach, Jill Moray! Visit The Knitting Channel online!