The Brother PE550D brings the magic of Disney to your embroidery machine. This easy to use and affordable embroidery machine features a 4” x 4” embroidery field along with an included grid sheet and built-in alignment tools that help you align your design and needle position for precise placement on your fabric. The PE550D Brother embroidery machine is packed with 125 built-in decorative designs, including 45 Disney designs. It also features 9 fonts (6 English and 3 Japanese) for monogramming and personalization.
The PE550D embroidery machine features a 3.2” Sew Smart easy-to-view LCD color touchscreen that permits you to preview designs and see them in alternate colors before stitching. The PE550D is a flexible embroidery machine. You can easily adjust the built-in embroidery designs by aligning text at an angle or in curves, placing text on multiple lines, increasing and decreasing the spacing between letters, and more. This Brother embroidery machine has a built-in memory and a USB port for uploading your own designs.
Loading thread is made easy with a built-in automatic needle threader. This system takes care of threading the needle for you with just the touch of a lever. An additional embroidery editing feature permits you to move, resize, mirror image, and rotate prior to beginning the embroidering project. This embroidery machine includes an instructional DVD, a bilingual user manual, a 25-year limited warranty, and free customer phone and online technical support for the life of the product.
- VERSATILE EMBROIDERY MACHINE: The Brother PE550D is a dependable and affordable, 4″ x 4″ embroidery machine
- 125 BUILT-IN DESIGNS (INCLUDING DISNEY): This embroidery machine includes 45 built-in Disney designs plus floral, borders, freestanding lace, holiday, and kids designs
- BUILT-IN MEMORY: This Brother embroidery machine includes a built-in memory function that allows you to import designs from a USB memory stick
- LARGE LCD DISPLAY: A 3.2″ Sew Smart color LCD touchscreen display allows you to view designs in full color before stitching
- EMBROIDERY EDITING FEATURE: Resize, move, mirror image, and rotate before you embroider. Letter-arching and two-line printing is also available