The CSM1001 is a 3/4 HP (550 Watt) Brushless Servo Motor that includes the Needle Positioner (synchronizer) see photo #3. Energy Efficient – Saves up to 70% Electricity. Speed: 0-4,200 RPM. The CSM1000 is the same model without the synchronizer. The CSM1000 series of High Torque D.C. Electronic Servo Motors from Premier by Consew Supplied with: 1. Instruction manual / parts list 2. Mounting hardware 3. Pulley cover (belt guard) 4. 75mm pulley 5. Push-button on/off wire harness Features: 1. Motor rotating direction setting 2. Slow starting speed 3. Maximum speed setting Specification 1.110V or 220V, Singe Phase 2.Cycles: 50/60 3.Variable Speed to 4500 RPM 4.Power: Up to 550W
- Works well on heavy duty machines Light weight motor Approx. 10 – 12 lbs
- Draws Minimal Electricity No Noise No Vibration when machine is not running
- Easy to adjust speed & motor direction with buttons Adjustable belt tightener
- with Needle Positioner (synchronizer) Motor will run with or without the synchronizer.
- Uses the same mounting holes as a clutch motor