The DDL-9000B Series is the premier model of the 1-needle lockstitch machine with respect to functions, performance and design.
Juki has launched its cutting-edge 1-needle lockst
- Silent Operation: The major sources of noise are the one-touch type reverse feed device, the wiper and the auto-lifter, which have been designed aiming at the reduction of noise. The resulting mechanisms’ operating noise is reduced, thus helping reduce op
- Thread Trimming Mechanism: The DDL-9000B trims thread at least two times faster than the conventional thread trimmer, thanks to the improved thread-trimmer driving mechanism. This improves the responsiveness of the sewing machine during changeovers betwee
- Improved Quality with Dry Technology: Advanced dry technology helps prevent oil stains from frame on sewn material. Semi-dry head machine comes with frame which needs no lubrication. Semi-dry head machine is an even further evolved dry-head type which com
- The DDL-9000B has adopted the latest compact-size servomotor as its driving source. This latest unit is an energy-saving, highly efficient motor able to run under a high torque with a broader range of speed. The servomotor is also installed with a direct-
- The new control box SC-920, consisting of an energy-saving mode, has been developed. This control box is the first one providing an energy-saving mode for the machine. Power consumption during standby, when the motor is at rest, reduces by approx. 20%. Ab