Knit Picks Learn to Knit Club: The Scarf Kit contains everything you need to complete a knitted scarf in four gorgeous colors. The included booklet is made for those with absolutely no knitting experience and includes detailed tutorials with photo illustrations to help you every step of the way. Make a basic garter stitch scarf and learn to switch colors to create vibrant stripes. Join the Knit Club and join the fun!
The kit includes 4 balls of Swish Worsted Yarn (colors: Marine Heather, Gulfstream, Serrano, and White; pictures show scarf in original colors), a pair of US size 7 (4.5mm) Knit Picks straight knitting needles, a yarn needle, a handy instruction booklet with photo illustrations helping you every step of the way, as well as a pin to wear once you’ve completed your scarf.
Join the Learn to Knit Club, and join the fun!
- Everything you need to learn basic knitting techniques and complete a knitted scarf in four gorgeous colors
- Contains 4 balls of Swish Worsted yarn (colors: Marine Heather, Gulfstream, Serrano, and White; scarf shown in original colors) a pair of US size 7 (4.5 mm) straight knitting needles, and a yarn needle for weaving ends
- Included beginner booklet is made for the those with no knitting experience with start-to-finish, step-by-step instructions and detailed photo tutorials
- Swish Worsted is 100% Superwash Merino Wool, 110 yards/50g per ball, a super soft and squishy, machine-washable yarn. 440 yards total
- Knit Picks needles have strong, smooth layers of laminated birch with perfected tapered points and burnished surface