Enter Level 2 of our Learn to Knit Club, and complete a knitted scarf in four gorgeous colors. The kit includes 4 balls of Swish Worsted Yarn (colors: Conch, Wonderland Heather, White and Honey), a pair US size 7 (4.5mm) Caspian straight knitting needles, a yarn needle, a handy instruction booklet with photo illustrations helping you every step of the way, as well as a pin to wear once you’ve completed your scarf. Join the Learn to Knit Club, and join the fun!
- Learn to add new colors to your knitting! Advance to Level 2 of the Learn to Knit Club and make your first scarf with four colors.
- Contains 4 balls of Swish Worsted yarn (Conch, White, Honey, and Wonderland Heather), a pair of US size 7 (4.5 mm) Caspian straight knitting needles, and a yarn needle for weaving ends.
- Includes start-to-finish, step-by-step instruction booklet with photo illustrations, plus a pin to commemorate your advancing skills.
- Swish Worsted is 100% Superwash Merino Wool, 110 yards/50g per ball, a super soft and squishy, machine-washable yarn. 440 yards total.
- Caspian needles are Knit Picks’ own strong, smooth layers of laminated birch in lovely sea-inspired colors, easy on your hands and eyes.