The EM-1010 is a 10 needle machine designed for the home embroidery enthusiasts, hobbyists, and crafter’s. With a 7″ intuitive user friendly LCD touchscreen interface it is truly redefining what a home embroidery machine can be. Lightweight and durable the EM-1010 comes complete with everything you have been longing for in a home embroidery machine. The copiously loaded RiCOMA is the choice of embroidery enthusiasts because of its affordability and user friendly design. The machine itself allows you to simply upload (either via USB or LAN) a digital image and within a few touches of its intuitive touch screen you are ready to start your next creation. Easy to use and fun to operate make RiCOMA your choice for all your home embroidery projects. The Em-1010 is completely portable and lightweight. At under 100 lbs. and 22.5″ x 22.5″ you can take your Em-1010 everywhere. Great for church functions, embroidery parties. Beautiful designs are finished in a fraction of the time. With the EM-1010 even the most complex designs are finished in a instant, with no need to change thread spools and operating at 1,000 stitches per a minute the Em-1010 will ignite your inner creativeness and will inspire you to a new level of efficiency. With our easy to use intuitive high definition touch screen viewing your projects and operating your machines will become an extension of yourself. You’ll enjoy viewing, resizing, or editing your designs on the 7″ in LCD screen with its enhanced 160 degree viewing angle there is no need to get up to see how your design is progressing. To further make viewing easier we have added a simplified rotating control arm to enable the screen to rotate a full 45 degrees horizontally and 25 degrees vertically to ensure a perfect view from any direction. With our new LCD not only do we achieve a better viewing angle we also have reduced energy consumption by nearly 20%.
- Single head machine with 10 needles to meet all of your embroidery needs | Sleek and stylish design with 7″ HD true color LCD touch screen | Maximum speed 1000 SPM
- User friendly control panel makes it easy to operate and increase efficiency | Multiple languages available including English, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Turkish, Dutch, French, German, Thai, Arabic, etc | Pre-set hoops to avoid hitting frame
- On-board lettering with 10 built-in fonts | USB Port Ready | One-step tracing makes it easier and more efficient for any user | 20 Million stitch memory | Low power consumption | Patented intelligent thread break detection system
- Ethernet or wireless connectivity makes it easy for design management on PC | 110V/60Hz or 220V/50Hz available
- Machine reads multiple design formats, such as DST and DSB | Servo motor enables machine to be more durable and reliable | On-board lettering