The Futura™ CE-150 by SINGER® is a fully electronic sewing machine and computer linked embroidery unit. With Futura™, embroidery is a snap. If you can click a mouse you can embroider! The actual sewing machine features electronic stitch control which means that each stitch is electronically formed and optimally set so each is sewn with exact precision. 24 Stitch options, including 2 types of 1-step buttonholes, have their optimal stitch settings pre-programmed but can be adjusted as you see the need. Also included are one-touch stitch selector buttons, an automatic needle threader, drop feed, top drop-in bobbin with a view plate, needle up/down selector, twin needle control and so much more. As far as embroidery, you have everything here to get started. The CE-150 comes with Windows® compatible software (that will need to be downloaded to your home computer) with a basic how-to/tutorial, 120 embroidery designs, 5 fonts, and 2 embroidery hoops. You will be able to work with embroidery designs from a wide range of sources to add to your upcoming project. You work within the software on your computer to layout end edit your designs and then, via a USB cable (provided), you just download to your Futura and you are ready to embroider.
- All-in-one sewing and embroidery machine with 24 built-in stitches including two fully automatic one-step buttonholes
- Automatic needle threader and easy top drop-in bobbin system make for quick and easy set-up
- Programmable needle up/down and drop feed for free motion sewing and creative topstitching
- 120 built-in embroidery designs and five built-in fonts perfect for monogramming
- Design file capability automatically reads most embroidery design file formats