The Techsew 202 sews light to medium weight furs, sheepskin and suede. The ideal machine for commercial manufacturing or for home projects. Design, repair or manufacture Jackets, Fur Coats, Slippers, Gloves etc.
– Sews light/medium fur such as fox, sheepskin, leather, suede and other materials
– Disc feed system
– Foot control of presser foot lift
– Automatic lubrication
– Stitch-Length Adjustment
– Reliable and Continuous Stitching
– Includes the Techsew 550 Servo Motor
– Includes complete table, motor, accessories, instruction manual
– Includes Limited Lifetime Warranty and FREE technical support for the life of your machine
– Machine comes inspected, oiled, adjusted and READY TO SEW
– Needle Sizes: 135×5 #11-16
– Thread sizes: Nylon up to#45 or 69 or standard polyester thread.
– Maximum sewing thickness: 3.5mm
– Stitch length: 1mm-3.25mm
– Table Dimensions: 47″x21″x30″.
Ships via freight service, fully assembled on a shipping pallet. Please read shipping policy for delivery information.
- Designed for light to medium fur and sheepskin – Sews shoes, boots, slippers, moccasins, coats
- Automatic lubrication
- Stitch-Length Adjustment
- Includes assembled table & adjustable speed servo motor