The Techsew 402 sews medium to heavy weight furs, sheepskin and suede. The ideal machine for commercial manufacturing or for home projects. Design, Repair or Manufacture Boots, Jackets, Shoes, Moccasins, Fur Coats, Slippers, Gloves etc..
• Heavy Duty
• Sews THICK Fur, Sheepskin, Leather, Suede
• Foot control of presser foot lift
• Automatic Oiling System
• Stitch-Length Adjustment
• Smooth and Noiseless Operation
• Reliable and Continuous Stitching
• Long Service Life
• Includes the Techsew 550 Servo Motor
• Includes complete table, motor, accessories (needles, screwdrivers, tweezers, guide, looper, looper holder, hex keys, wrench, oil, machine-head cover, instruction manual)
• FREE Box of 100 Needles
• Includes Limited Lifetime Warranty and FREE technical support for the life of your machine
• Machine comes inspected, oiled, adjusted and READY TO SEW
• Needle Sizes: 16×257 #14-18
• Stitch Length: 1.5-5 mm
• Maximum Sewing Thickness: 5.5 mm (1/5″)
• Thread sizes: Nylon up to#45 or 69 or standard polyester thread.
• Table Dimensions: 47″x21″x30″.
Ships via freight service, fully assembled on a shipping pallet. Please read shipping policy for delivery information.
- Sews medium and heavy weight furs
- Automatic lubrication
- Adjustable stitch length
- Includes assembled table and adjustable speed servo motor