Designed for boat owners, leather crafters and hobbyists, the Techsew 611 is the perfect alternative to underpowered home sewing machines. It can be easily transported onto boats or RV’s or moved around from workshop to workshop. Perfect for light and medium weight projects, The Techsew 611 features an integrated 900RPM motor with gear reduction pulley system packing big power into a small package.
– Designed for sewing lightweight leather, canvas, vinyl, sunbrella, denim, synthetic materials
– Powerul walking foot feeding mechanism
– Sews a ZigZag or regular straight stitch
– Reverse lever for reinforcing stitches
– Convenient carrying handle
– Sews up to 1/4″ material thickness
– Stitch length adjustment
– Solid all metal construction
– Foot pedal control
– 900RPM motor with gear reduction pulley system
– Accessories included: bobbins, needles, instruction manual, oiler, thread stand, thread clipper, measuring tape, repair tools
– Needles: 135×17 sizes 18-22
– Thread: Uses Tex#46, #69, #92
– Motor: 110/115V, 1/10HP 900RPM
– Maximum sewing speed: 900RPM
– Stitch length: 0-6mm
– Stitch width: up to 5mm
– Lubrication: manual
- Powerful walking foot feeding mechanism
- ZigZag & Straight Stitch
- Sews multiple players of soft leather, canvas, vinyl or upholstery fabrics.
- Built in 110/115V, 1/10HP 900RPM motor.
- Includes thread stand, needles, bobbins, oiler, accessories